PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

+3
Keahi
Rhoa
Aenini
7 posters

Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus

Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 142
    Jobs : WHM/BLM/SMN

Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus Empty Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus

Post  Aenini Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 am

Lightsday, Around breakfastaru

The Gusgen Mines are of so scary-wary! I thoughtaru that Humai-mai was joking thataru there were ghostarus in there, butaru he wasn'taru! I saw one! An itty-bitty hume boy...itaru passed rightaru nextaru to me! Rhoaoa didn't believe me, butaru I saw itaru! Then the loud sirens wentaru off and we thoughtaru itaru was nothing, butaru Miss Keahiahi and Jestor-Nestor gotaru caughtaru by a HUGE one! I was feeling oh so sicky-wicky, so much I couldn'taru even restaru rightaru and Miss Keahiahi and Jestor-Nestor had to run away before the big-bad ghostaru gotaru them. We gotaru separated and soon itaru was just Rhoaoa and me! Even though she thoughtaru I was a boy, she is nice and she stayed with me and killed a scary-wary ghoul thataru was hurting me. Then I made itaru so thataru we were super-duper quietaru and we managed to sneak pastaru the restaru of the big wolfies and ghouls.

I was too scaredy-weardy to go back inside, butaru Jestor-Nestor and Keahiahi managed to get outaru all safe! I sataru outside though until everyone was ready to finis...but Miss Keahiahi talked to me a little. She said thataru I've gotten braver! Thataru means alotaru to me since I like Miss Keahiahi and Humai-mai so much. I've gotaru to be much braver for them so that I can help protect them too!

~~~

Watersday, Dinner time

I decided to come back to Selbina to try and getaru stonger for everyone. The Dunes are so hotaru! I am super-duper happy for my nifty hataru since itaru gave me so much shade! Even though there are alotaru of goblins around, I was mostaruly sure thataru I could train againstaru some Snippers. They seemed so easy-weasy when we all tried, butaru they are really really hard! I spentaru a whole day trying to finish the training that the Field Manual wanted me to try...I had to restaru alotaru! I was oh so happy when Jestor-nestor came along to help me with his pretty puppetaru. Itaru almostaru reminds me of a Cardigan butaru itaru dances nicer! We took another two whole days in the Dunes, butaru we trained really really hard! Maybe someday soon the ruby will talk to me like Jestor-Nestor says itaru will, butaru until it does I will keep practicing.

Mmmmmm, I oh so love the food here! The nice nomad moogles cooked some of the crab meataru I found in some soup. I miss Mimimi...I hope she is having fun withoutaru me there. Maybe I'll save her some soup too.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus Empty Re: Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus

Post  Rhoa Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/Elosande/forgettinggar.jpg

I couldn't resist this doodle, I remember Gar being there-though this probably isn't canon what happened. XD
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus Empty Re: Excerpts from Aenini's Personal Thoughtarus

Post  Aenini Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 am

Firesday, Dawn

Rhoaoa is notaru allowed to pick random people ever-ever again. I don'taru wantaru to talk aboutaru itaru.

And I am very-wary sad. The wierd lady called me a boy too and said itaru was because of my hataru! I think I need a new one, butaru I wub this one lotarus and lotarus!
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Rhoa:
    How was I supposed to know the mithra and human had some sort of...strange...relationship...interests?
    Keahi
    Keahi
    Shellholder
    Shellholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : RDM/BLM/WHM/BRD/BLU

Post  Keahi Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:55 am

Rhoa wrote:https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/Elosande/forgettinggar.jpg

I couldn't resist this doodle, I remember Gar being there-though this probably isn't canon what happened. XD

((Heh.. I think he'd logged out prior to that, but lol. ^^))
    Jestor
    Jestor
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Jobs : SCH, PUP, BLU

Post  Jestor Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm

/nod The plan was to let the Ghost get bored and run away then go back and Raise Garr.

(I remembered I had Raise, but forgot that I had teleports...then again as Sch, I would have Raise but not Teleports. See, I'm not a Whm! *chuckle*)
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

Post  Saehel Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 am

(It's ok I was also forgotten, but I didn't play as big a part in it as Garr did. lol. All I did was zone, come back, get aggro, and zone wrong, thus ensuring Schmidt camped the wrong door.)
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:03 am

Ah, my apologies.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 am

Iceday, much too early in the morning

I did itaru! I've been training oh so very-wary hard and I've managed to finally learn how to Raise! I spentaru all my money, butaru itaru was well worth itaru. I justaru learned itaru and I already gotaru to save a fellow Taru Taru. I feel very accomplished, I can'taru waitaru to tell everyone else!

I have to keep saving up though for some new robes. I wantaru to look really spiffy-wiffy like Jestor-Nestor and his shiney glittering coataru. I wonder where I would getaru something like thataru.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

Watersday, evening

Jestor-Nestor took me and Rhoaoa to San'doria so thataru we could be proper emmissaries for Bastok. Itaru was oh so very tall, notaru ataru all like home! I thoughtaru thataru the elvaan there would be nice, butaru the one we talked to was a big meanie-weanie! He called me a stuttering shimp! Well I kicked him in the shins for thataru and he quickly changed the subjectaru. If I wasn'taru trying to be a good emissary I would have gone straitaru back to Bastok. *Hrumpf*

Anyway, I'm on my way home now to be an emissary to them too. I'm going to be a bitaru ahead of Rhoaoa maybe, butaru this way I can visitaru family while I waitaru. I betaru they'll be really impressed with how I've gotten stronger!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 am

Iceday, afternoon

The ferryman didnt'aru like me very much. I was tired after traveling all nightaru to Selbina and I guess I fell asleep at the dock waiting for the ferry. I don'taru know why the ferryman didn'taru wake me! I curled up in a corner too, so Rhoaoa didn'taru see me when she came through. Itaru all worked out though for the bestaru! By the time I was able to take the ferry Rhoaoa was still near Mhaura so she traveled with me back home. I was oh so glad too. Two traveling is oh so much better than justaru me alone...I hope no one minds thataru I ask them for help going places. Itaru is justaru so dangerous outaru there and I'm still not as strong as possible.

Rhoaoa and I keptaru going to the Bastok Embassy. There we were told we had to go on an oh so scary-wary mission and thataru we had to go pick up a key from Heaven's Tower. Going on offical business made me nervous, so I told Rhoaoa thataru I would see her later. I am going to go visitaru Mother while I am here again. She likes it when I come by and tell her all the oh so fun things I do now!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 am

Darksday, breakfast

I did go and pick up my key for the oh so importantaru mission for Bastok. I found Kupipi in the clerical office and she told me thataru the mission was oh so scary-wary! Thataru I was brave enough to try she was oh so impressed with, butaru I didn'taru say how scared I was! I took some time to just sitaru on one of the walkways and look at the Star Tree before going, my most favorite yellow star shining right nextaru to itaru. I always feel like looking at thataru star I can do anything.

Jestor-Nestor called over the linkshell and asked how I was doing. I told him thataru I was all ready to go on the oh so scary-wary mission and itaru turned outaru thataru Rhoaoa was too! So we all called up Saesae and she and Jestor-Nestor metaru us at the Outpostaru. The four of us traveled all the way to Giddeous. Jestor-Nestor asked if we had even been there before, and Saesae said she had gotten lostaru there. So I told her I'd be her buddy so she wouldn'taru getaru lostaru. That was oh so good because there was this huge drop to gtaru to where we needed. So Saesae my buddy caught me over all the really far down drops.

We gotaru to the really creepy Burning Circle and found the Sar Sibyl's personal guard confronting a really scay-wary bloated eye-moogle-thing. The Thing summoned a Dragon! We of course defeated the bloated-moogle-eye thing and the dragon, butaru the eye thing said before itaru died that the Shadow Lord was coming back! Thataru putaru us all in a very somber mood and we all wentaru back to the city. Rhoaoa and I rushed to the Embassy to tell Melek whataru happened, and she told us to getaru back to Bastok and tell the people in charge there too. Jestor-Nestor came with me back to Mhauraa so thataru I could catch the ferry. I told him how of so happy I was thataru he travelled with me and waved goodbye. I haven'taru gone and bought a ticketaru yetaru though, butaru I need to do so oh so very soon.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 am

Earthsday, noon

Thataru dratted tarutaru teleported me rightaru in frontaru of a goblin! I know he said he wasn't sure if his teleportaru would work, butaru I closed my eyes like he said and agreed anyways. I hoped that the boost to his self esteem was worth itaru. I openned my eyes to a goblin swinging a sword! I screamed very louded and wentaru to run, butaru my scream attracted a sabertooth tiger too! I think him and the goblin gotaru me, cause I woke up in Bastok...if I see thataru tarutaru again I'm going to definately give him a swift kick!

I was teleported by the stinky-winky taru cause we all took the oh so special ferry to Aht Urgan the other day as a huge group. Itaru was so much fun riding the ferry to a new place! The railings for the ferry were much to high for me to see over, butaru Saesae and Humai-mai picked me up a few times so thataru I could see over. Saesae was justaru nervous I would fall over when I tried to lean over the rope railings. Butaru we saw this teeny-tiny island thataru was justaru covered in white birds! Itaru was so nifty to see!

We gotaru to the city and itaru was oh so big.I feltaru even smaller than I did in San d'Oria, butaru some of the people were nicer. Everyone gotaru distracted by this guy talking in generalitiies so I was a little bored. Then Jestor-Nestor took us to see a Gordeus...I don'taru like that either. Itaru made me very-wary uncomfortable. I'm sure some poeple back ataru school would like to study itaru, butaru itaru justaru wasn'taru for me. Everyone else seemed preoccuiped with the restaru of the city, butaru I justaru keptaru feeling smaller and smaller. Thataru is why I took up the stuid stinkiy-winky taru's offer of a teleportaru. I'm notaru too sure I'll be going back any time soon.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Watersday, sundown

I thoughtaru I was doing so much better. I was oh so proud of myself..the lizards were oh so easy to fightaru and the snippers weren'taru giving me much trouble at all! Probably because I could castaru Fire ataru them this time, butaru still! I feltaru thataru I really could push myself, so I wentaru to the Marshlands to fightaru some Gladflies.

They were tough butaru I was doing oh so well if I took my time. Then this big meany-weany Goob thing came outaru of nowhere and smashed me good. I blacked outaru....thankfully Jestor-Nestor came by and raised me. I struck through with the restaru of the training and learned how to castaru Protect II, butaru I need to be oh so very much more careful. If I letaru myself be distracted like thataru when we all travel together, other people could getaru very-wery hurtaru! I can'taru letaru thataru happen.

Determined Face, Aenini. Determined Face.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

Lightningday, mid-afternoon

I do oh so much enjoy itaru when we all getaru together as a group. I don'taru have to be so careful and we get a whole bunch of things accomplished! Like we all justaru gotaru together and foughtaru in the Dunes again. Jestor-Nestor letaru me know about running supplies up there, so now itaru will be so much easier to go back for more training. With everyone's help we all gotaru so much more experienced and defeated alotaru of the icky goblins. We almostaru had one hiccup when Rhoaoa had a Bogy on her, but Humai-mai, Keahi-ahi, and I Keptaru her strong until she could reach Selbina. We all took a huge sigh of relief after thataru!

I did go home and checked my Ruby...butaru I still can't hear it trying to talk to me. Jestor-Nestor says the time will come, butaru maybe he's trying to pull on over on me. Though if he's rightaru...I think I'll justaru keep itaru with me. Justaru in case.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Firesday, morning

It's here! The Sunbreeze Festival!! I was oh so excited to getaru up yesterday to the sound of fireworks thataru I ran outside so quickly! I can'taru believe I had forgetty-wetty aboutaru itaru! I have taken time off from training in order to have fun. And Fantastic Fraulein Mumor is back again! I missed her show lastaru year and I wasn'taru going to miss itaru again.

I ran up to the giantaru fountain in the Markets and I happened to find Jestor-Nestor there! I asked him if he was there for the fireworks, butaru he wanted to see the show! Rhoaoa came by a little later to see as well. I think thataru Rhoaoa liked itaru justaru as well as I did, thought Jestor-Nestor didn'taru seem to care for itaru. He needs to have more fun!

Seeing Fantastic Fraulein Mumor's show reminded me of thataru tarutaru I saw thataru was able to be effective in battle with dancing. Is both things the same? I'll have to find outaru, that seems like something I could do as I like dancing oh so very much. Maybe I'll ask around and see if anyone else knows anything...
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Lightsday, morning

I oh so very much love the Sunbreeze Festival. I've watched Mumor's show almostaru a hundred times I betaru! Humai-mai seemed to like itaru as much as Jestor-Nestor, butaru that's okay. I got two very pretty yukatas from the Moogle and a whole bunch of fireworks as well. I've sold the fireworks though, I don'taru wantaru to scary Big Brotharu.

We all decided to go and do the Festival games together, which was oh so much fun as well! Though Saesae is as bad aboutaru the games as Keahi-ahi is aboutaru Venture. Itaru was a little scary-wary. Anyways, I don'taru think thataru I did so bad and the games people gave me balloons when I beataru the games that were mostaru hard. When we all gotaru back to Bastok the Moogle saw me and told me that I gotaru a nifty prize for earning all of them. Itaru was this cutesy-wootsy bathing suitaru! I even gotaru to testaru itaru outaru because we all ran over to Rabao to try our hands at goldfish scooping. I remember the lastaru time I tried....and my luck wasn'taru any better this time. I really-really wanted to try to earn a cage to have Saesae make for me, butaru the scoops keptaru ripping on me. So I gave all the fish I caughtaru to Saesae anyways and putaru on my new bathing suitaru and wentaru for a swim! Rhoaoa even swam with me some while everyone was doing ths cooping. I hope thataru they all had better luck than me, butaru I was getting tired from all the fun of the Festival. I had to go to bed, butaru I know they were up much longer!

Now thataru we all had fun ataru the Festival, I suppose my vacation from training is over. I've gotaru a long way to go until I can be justaru as strong as everyone else. I hope to be able to getaru there soon!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:48 am

Windsday, Noon

I was going to head outaru to the Marshlands to do some more training by myself, butaru when I wentaru to rentaru a Chocobo the stables asked me to lead one of thiers to Jeuno. Of course I said yes! Poor birdy-wordy had lostaru its way so how could I notaru help! I made it there in 10 hours, though notaru as shortaru a time as the lastaru person thataru helped, butaru I made it. I gotaru some greens as a reward, butaru I think thataru I'll give them to Saesae since she likes raising Chocobos.

While in Jeuno I took the time to buy my new scroll of Protectra II. I forgotaru to check the Auction House to see if they had Reraise, butaru it didn'taru really matter as I wouldn'taru have enough money to buy it. I couldn'taru even buy Cursna...butaru I am doing lots and lots of training so thataru helps me getaru more money for the scrolls.

I think thataru all this training is paying off! Rhoaoa was oh so nice enough to help me train and we tried several places to do so. We figured outaru that I've gotten much stronger and thataru the Dunes isn'taru a good place anymore. So we wentaru to Le Thiene and tried one of the forests near there. We were a bitaru too strong for thataru area as well, butaru we decided to try our luck. At one pointaru we decided to try to take down one of the HUGE trees, butaru justaru as we were trying a big nasty orc came over and started to hitaru me! We were in trouble butaru I couldn'taru letaru Rhoaoa die for helping me outaru so I tried my hardestaru. We survived and Rhoaoa was very much impressed I think. The experience gave me lots and lots of courage too, knowing thataru I could help us survive through such a thing. I think the way I'm going I'll be up to par with everyone in no time!

Rhoaoa and I talked and talked while we were training. She wanted to know whataru it was like to be a teeny-tiny tarutaru in the huge world, butaru I told her thataru I liked it and didn'taru mind. It helps me getaru to justaru the rightaru places, even if Humai-mai has to pick me up sometimes. She also wanted to know aboutaru magics as well, and I told her whataru I could. I think Jestor-Nestor would have been a better choice to ask since he studies alotaru, butaru Rhoaoa seemed to be really-really interested! I gotaru to teach some and tell a story! I was distracted though towards the end because I noticed thataru my Ruby started to glitter! I showed Rhoaoa, butaru she didn'taru notice. We decided that itaru was because itaru was my Ruby and that she needed to find one of her own. I think that she wants to now. We were going to head straight away to Windurst once we reached San d'Oria, butaru I forgotaru that I leftaru my yukata on the bed back in Bastok. Mimimi coudln'taru go and getaru it for me. So soon I'll trek back to Bastok and I think thataru Rhoaoa will meetaru me in Windurst. We're going to visitaru Gomogi!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am

Lightsday, dawn

Everyone is mad at each other. I really-really hope thataru it wasn'taru something thataru I did...I would feel oh so bad if it had been me. Everything kind of started off on the wrong footaru anyhow. Rhoaoa and I figured outaru thataru the colors we needed were sparked off of the weather, so we needed to go really far north. Humai-mai knew the way to a glacier and told us he would meetaru us in Ronafure. He broughtaru Jestor-Nestor and Keahi-ahi with him, so I thoughtaru we were going to have an oh so fun adventure! Keahi-ahi was running behind cause Rhoaoa and I asked her to look for some parchmentaru, and Jestor-Nestor started talking aboutaru experimenting with Keahi-ahi to see if she'd getaru mad. I was going to say that it was meanie-weanie to "experimentaru" with people's feelings, butaru I thoughtaru Humai-mai and Jestor-nestor were justaru joking aboutaru it and I justaru didn'taru understand. Jestor-Nestor really did it and Keahi-ahi was in a bitaru of a foul mood. Butaru the journey to the outpostaru there worked outaru alrightaru and I did get the snow I was looking for.

So Jestor-Nestor teleported us to one of the crags and then him and Humai-mai suddenly ran off and leftaru Keahi-ahi, Rhoaoa and I. Keahi-ahi said thataru since they ran off withoutaru us, then we should go off and find something to do as well as a Girl's Adventure. We ended up in Jeuno in a tavern trying to think of something to do, when this cranky man started to yell at us for being at his table. He seemed upsetaru about a girl and the barkeeper told us aboutaru these song ruins thataru mightaru cheer him up. Heahi-ahi said thataru we should go and find these runes to bring him happiness, and the three of us wentaru off on a Mission of Love!

That's when things sortaru of gotaru all wrong. We were searching all over Buburimu and thoughtaru it would be a monumentaru near the beach, because the beach is romantic. We were oh so very excited thataru we were on a Girl Adventure/Mission of Love and thataru we would help the poor cranky man getaru some happiness. Butaru when we got there, Jestor-Nestor and Humai-mai were waiting for us! I was oh so confused how they knew where we were going and Rhoaoa even more so it seemed. Keahi-ahi gotaru really-weally quite and refused to talk to Humai-mai and Rhoaoa started arguing with Jestor-Nestor. I didn'taru know whataru to do! We copied down the runes and Keahi-ahi told us it was time to go. Humai-mai keptaru trying to figure outaru whataru was wrong with Keahi-ahi and Jestor-Nestor and Rhoaoa keptaru arguing.

I didn'taru know whataru to do so I justaru sat down and was about to pull my hataru farther on my head when a goblin came from nowhere. Humai-mai killed it and checked me outaru, butaru I just got so frustrated cause everyone was mad at each other! Then all I heard was Jestor-Nestor being all professor like and going on aboutaru Bards when all Rhoa wanted to know was how he knew we'd be there and it reminded me aboutaru how my professors would justaru ignore me and treat me lesser cause I was a white mage and I justaru kicked him to getaru him to be quiet and listen. Then he gotaru all huffy and ran off as I was trying to explain to him and Humai-mai ran off with him and us girls justaru didn'taru know whataru to do butaru to go visit home.

We justaru wanted to have a fun Girl's Adventure and help the guy on our own, and the boys ruined itaru for us. It's justaru like how Rhoaoa and I wanted to figure outaru the colors by ourselves, it was something we wanted to figure outaru on our own. And it feltaru like the boys ruined it when they were justaru sitting there waiting. We also decided that Jestor-Nestor justaru goes on vaguely cause he's always in books and forgetty-wettys how to interact with people. Maybe we can getaru him to understand why we were so upsetaru. I really-really hope we can! I hate it when everyone's mad...
    Jestor
    Jestor
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Jobs : SCH, PUP, BLU

Post  Jestor Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am

(( Yeah...Aenini's actions are one of the reason's Jestor's contemplating leaving the shell. ))
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 pm

((I said "Opps"...besides noone's told her that Jestor's thinking about leaving yet.))
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Watersday, Evening

Jestor-Nestor was going to leave!! Saesae ran to see us in Windurst and told us all how Jestor-Nestor was waiting at the lastaru song rune in the Dunes and thataru he hasn'taru sleptaru or eaten very much at all. That's whataru was upsetting the mostaru. Saesae told us everything she heard from Jestor-Nestor and Humai-mai and got us all together to go see him rightaru away. Firstaru we had to go by Jeuno to give the man the song, butaru he was still cranky aboutaru it. The bartender called us over and told us thataru there were other song runes in the Dunes, rightaru where JEstor-Nestor was waiting! So him and Humai-mai did know where we would go when we where helping the man.

We all rushed over there as soon as possible and found the runes in a secret beach. There was Jestor-Nestor looking all sad and tired and ragged. We were actually interrupted firstaru by the cranky man who followed us and a master bard fellow and they talked aboutaru being bards. I didn'taru really wantaru to be one, but the master man offered anyways. When they leftaru Jestor-Nestor stood up and started to talk to Rhoaoa. I kinda hid behind the giantaru song runes and things Jestor-Nestor was saying really really didn'taru make much sense. He was being a little mean though, butaru it dawned on me thataru it was a goodbye speech!

Then he turned to talk to me and I justaru wouldn'taru letaru him give me one too! I told him thataru I justaru wanted to have him as a friend, notaru a teacher and I grabbed onto his leg and wouldn'taru letaru go. I was oh so determined that I wasn'taru letting go until he promised he woudln't leave. Then he tried to give me a song, butaru I told him to sing it and he did. It was oh so pretty and it helped me tell him that justaru like the star in the song we all needed to watch each other. I think itaru really really helped cause he's notaru leaving now. I'm very very happy this is the case cause thataru means I wouldn'taru have to tie him up like Ari and Eri showed me how. I should go give them thier rope back.

I had to make Jestor-Nestor talk to Keahi-ahi too cause he didnt'aru seem like he wanted to. Butaru Keahi-ahi was still angry so they needed to talk. He gave her some songs too butaru she ddin'taru read it yetaru. I thoughtaru that would be the end, then Rhoaoa finally spoke up form the things Jestor-Nestor had said. She said she hated him. Saesae and I think thataru she'll getaru over it, but Jestor-Nestor still seems upsetaru. I'll have to talk to Saesae and help this outaru! Them being mad at each other for long won'taru work. No no. We'll think of something though, I'm sure!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 am

Windsday, evening

I did itaru! After spending the nightaru in Selbina, I woke up super-duper early and headed off to Le Theine to meetaru Carbuncle. Only when I gotaru there, Carbuncle didn'taru show up. So I thoughtaru long and hard aboutaru where he would be, and then I remembered aboutaru the rainbow Rhoaoa and I saw. All the colors I had to collectaru were colors of the rainbow so thataru had to be it! So I started trecking across the plateau to where I thoughtaru it was. I gotaru a little confused at the lake as to where to go next, butaru then I saw these tall stones sticking up in the distance. As I gotaru nearer I saw that they formed a roadway and ended in a circle and I knew it had to be the place! I was rightaru cause then I heard Carbuncle say to hold the Ruby up and when I did he appeared!

We talked for a long while, and he said thataru he knew that I needed him and that I should see Van'diel the way it really was. So I have to train of so much more with Carbuncle to be able to do this and to be able to do the task he wants me to do. I couldn'taru waitaru! I wentaru back to Bastok rightaru away and started training.

I haven'taru told anyone thataru I've been able to do this yetaru. I wantaru to wait til I'm stronger and I can surprise them!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Lightningday, early afternoon

I justaru got back from visiting home, and now I have to go back again. I am oh so very-wary confused and don'taru know whataru to think! I'm going to go ask Mom if she remembers some things from back then, butaru I'll have to be careful to do it when Dad's outaru back. I don'taru wantaru to setaru him off again after so soon.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

Lightsday, afternoon

Oh today was the bestestaru day ever! It was like how a real birthday should be cause Rhoaoa and Jestor-nestor gave me presets! Firstaru Rhoaoa gave me a scroll thataru she thoughtaru I would like and I did. Itaru was a scroll on how to summon an air spiritaru. I didn'taru know one could summon an air spiritaru and even though I wanted to surprise everyone with my summoning until I was oh so much stronger, I justaru had to try it outaru. And Jestor-nestor was in Bastok too so I showed him as well! Airy-air is really-weally hard to keep together though, so I guess thataru means I need more practice.

Jestor-nestor also gave me a presentaru of his dolls! I was oh so amazed thataru anyone would give away so many pretty tiny-weeny dolls, butaru he said thataru they would do well with me. I setaru them up immediately and they are oh so cute! Rhoaoa suggested that I setaru them up like they are watching a play, and I mightaru have to do that. At least the room here in Bastok isn'taru as bare anymore. I'm oh so happy!

Darksday, evening (the following week)
    Saesae broughtaru a new person to meetaru us all. She said she's Coraora's mom, butaru I'm notaru sure I believe thataru at all. I can'taru believe that someone would purposely leave thier only-wonly child alone in a war place...that's just meany-weany! She had a scary-wary bird thing with her she claimed was an Avatar and Rhoaoa blabbed that I was a summoner too. Thataru made her wantaru to try to talk to me aboutaru. I'll have to remind Rhoaoa notaru to talk aboutaru it to strangers. I can getaru in big trouble and notaru be allowed home anymore! Carbuncle seems ok and I'm sure Titan is cause Altana putaru him in the sky herself. The others I'm notaru so sure about. This lady even tried to talk aboutaru the F...Fee..the doggy-wolf thing like itaru was a good thing. She's notaru from WIndurst even though she's a Mithra so I'm notaru surprised she doesn'taru know. I'm still very-wary upsetaru aboutaru it...I leftaru so thataru I couldn'taru make anyone else upsetaru too. I don'taru wantaru to make anyone sad, or bother them with myself. Maybe I won'taru have to see her thataru often.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 am

Iceday, evening

I'm starting to feel better. Though I had been really-really slacking on my training. I justaru couldn'taru seem to bring up the effortaru to do any of it. Though I finally got outaru a bit and tried some on my own. I was getting even more sad though cause I justaru can't seem to do much on my own and was feeling stupid-wupid! Everyone else seems to be doing oh so much better and I seem to keep lagging behind...though I did run into Rhoaoa and Humai-mai. They helped me outaru and Rhoaoa even gave me a plant she says that Mimimi and I won'taru kill. Thataru really cheered me up.

Then we all foughtaru a oh so hard Ochu. We almostaru didn't make it and Humai-mai and Rhoaoa said thataru I helped tons and tons in thataru fightaru. I justaru didn't wantaru them to get hurt and I exhausted myself during it and they did almostaru die and if I can justaru getaru to the pointaru where I don'taru get so exhausted all the time then maybe-wabye I can really-really help. 'Cause we ran into another hard Ochu and Rhoaoa and I ran the wrong way and we died that time.

We decided to take a break though from training and talk at a game table. I didn'taru know that Humai-mai and Haeruru were mithras and Coraora and Saesae weren't sisters! That and Rhoaoa doesn'taru know aboutaru her parents. So I'm aboutaru to write Mom and ask her if she can find anything in the records for her. I hope Mom can find something! I really-really wantaru to help Rhoaoa outaru. If I always seem to lag behind in everything else, then maybe I could at leastaru be good at this.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 am

((Humai and Heru are mithras? Bwaaaaahhahahhahahhahahahhhhahahhahhhahhhahahhah to the drawing pad!!!!!!)
    Haeruthien
    Haeruthien

Number of posts : 2
    Jobs : Red Mage

Post  Haeruthien Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

(( Wait what?! o_O ))
    Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Post  Nekaru Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

(( It makes sense to me. It's Aenini logic. Aka not understanding something so putting a new spin on it. *chuckle* I still remember his misconceptions on the Quqrin based on Jestor's explanation that they were 'shady'.))
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm

((Aenini's a girl damn it!))
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 am

Darksday, Noon

*sigh*

I think I've been too busy lately. I've been trying to help out here in Bastok butaru I seem to keep missing people. Everyone else seems to go off and have these oh so fun times. That mithra said thataru itaru was really Coraora's birthday this month and I even missed thataru birthday celebration. I somehow missed everyone. I guess that's why they had all the fireworks, butaru Keahi-ahi saved me two, so I gotaru to play with them.

I did manage to go to the old Garlaige Citadel with everyone and thataru was tons of fun, if a little hard. We trained so much thataru I can now Warp withoutaru being a dedicated black mage. I'm happy aboutaru thataru, though I still have to train more in black magic I think. I wouldn'taru want to disappointaru anyone at home, butaru I also haven'taru helped Carbuncle much or practice my dancing. So much to do, butaru I believe I can do itaru!

I miss home though...
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Aenini Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Earthsday, afternoon

I actually managed to go out with Jestor-Nestor and Rhoaoa again! I've been oh so long since I've gotaru to go outaru and train, so itaru was really-weally fun. Keahi-ahi even managed to join us later, and I think she broughtaru us good luck. I managed to find me a new hataru AND have enough money to getaru a new spiffy-wiffy robe. It's a smaller version of one of Jestor-Nestor's I think, butaru it's so nice to getaru into some new adventuring clothes!

Thataru woman also came with us too...I don'taru know so much any more. One one hand I don'taru trustaru her butaru on the other she gave me this phial she said thataru it'll help me outaru during training. I'm wearing itaru oh so secretly underneath my scarf, I'll see if itaru does me good or notaru..

Also! I spentaru a long time giving the nice man in Selbina some cabbages for his sheep. He seemed to really apprechiate itaru. I'll have to find some of the better feed he wants so that they sheep can grow big and strong!

And that guy in the Inn still won'taru talk to me. I wantaru to know whataru the cathedrals are like in San d'Oria.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 am