PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

5 posters

Valentones

Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Valentones Empty Valentones

Post  Nekaru Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Looked up stuff on this and it's pretty lame.

Reward is a rod that can cast regen on a party member with a 120 hour recast.

And the fact you need to partner up a M and F character. If people want to do it I can make Jestor available.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Valentones Empty Re: Valentones

Post  Rhoa Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 am

Come to think of it, is Jestor the only guy in the group? Can you repeat it or can you only do it once?
    Keahi
    Keahi
    Shellholder
    Shellholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : RDM/BLM/WHM/BRD/BLU

Post  Keahi Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

HUMAISNA! XD
    Humaisna
    Humaisna
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 62
    Jobs : Paladin

Post  Humaisna Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Don't mind me - I'm just one of the girls!
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 142
    Jobs : WHM/BLM/SMN

Post  Aenini Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:44 am

Humai-mai needs to be Nini's Valentone! XD
    Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Post  Nekaru Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Okay, just to try it out (and get the items) I attempted this event this morning.

Took me an hour to get it done the first time as I had to find all the singles and note their gender/race/etc. And I was able to get the Miracle Wand. (got 118 points)

I'd read that you need to complete it again with that wand equiped to get the +1 (the one with infinite charges)

So this time I got done in 30 min...but only scored 78 points so was unable to get the reward. (Nek didn't get anything, Jestor was able to get the Charm Wand. So now he just needs a +1 of that.)

I will say in Bastok the females are pretty easy to get to and close to the moogles. The males are scattered all about and so whoever the guy is (Jestor/Humai) would need to do a lot of running and that's where the time sink happens.

You can't know ahead of time who likes who because it changes it each time...although both times the Mithra and Galka wanted to hook up with one another.

So I'd be willing to try this if we wanted to have some people doing this quest and the others just socializing. But I'd say it'll take at least an hour for each person for those that are interested.

EDIT:
    Okay, tried again this afternoon and got the Miracle wand +1 just fine with only 78 points. So I don't know what needed to happen for that. (And last run only took 30 min as well.)

In the three times I did it the Mithra/Galka were paired up each time. The Tarus either wanted Tarus or Elvaan, and the Humes wanted anything really. The Male Hume wanted a Taru 2 of the three times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:40 am