PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

5 posters

Plan for the week?

Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Plan for the week? Empty Plan for the week?

Post  Nekaru Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 am

Once again it's being pointed out that the impression is I'm taking over things, so I'm not going to push for anything, but would be up for whatever this week.

But I will ask what people wanted to do?

And would it end up being something we all do together, or will we be in separate groups as we have been the past couple weeks? Was anyone going to ever organize a BCNM fight?
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Plan for the week? Empty Re: Plan for the week?

Post  Rhoa Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:35 am

and here I was worried that I was asking what everyone wanted to do too often. Either way, we've spent a lot of time grinding, did anyone want to figure out some type of RP or special event?

With a few of us at really low level it may be hard to do anything far as in-game content goes but we still need to get some people their AF weapons. Did you guys want to try and split into two groups, one group of 2 or 3 to get gear and the others to help the lower levels? if not there's always Rping... as for what to RP about we have two days to figure it out.

I know Rhoa's still looking into her parents, Jestor still has his "date" and I think there are a few other things that have been waiting but most of these won't affect the whole group. Do the lower levels need to do rank missions up to 4?

What do you all think?
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

Post  Saehel Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I know Mish has her rank mission waiting but she might want to wait until she can do it in Summoner.
    Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Post  Nekaru Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Has she started any of that, or does she need to do both the Sandy and Windy parts of it?
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 142
    Jobs : WHM/BLM/SMN

Post  Aenini Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 am

I don't even know what BCNMs are. If there isn't a story reason for them that someone points me at, I won't know what's the point of them.

oh and James, I am working on taru-ifiy the stuff you sent me, no worries
    Coravin
    Coravin

Number of posts : 12
    Jobs : WHM 10/BLM 5

Post  Coravin Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

See my post here. I don't know if I'm going to play tonight. But if I do I'll probably just work on leveling WHM by myself. Or BLM. Not sure yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content