PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

2 posters

Crystal War Army Unit Information

Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 142
    Jobs : WHM/BLM/SMN

Crystal War Army Unit Information Empty Crystal War Army Unit Information

Post  Aenini Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

I've dug through some game information about the Crystal War and what sort of army units each alliance had. Mostly I've done Windurst cause I was trying to put together Aenini's backstory. I figure if we record this sort of information, we all won't have to scour the internet when looking for things for background information. I am planning on doing the same thing for San d'Oria and Bastok eventually.
    Aenini
    Aenini
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 142
    Jobs : WHM/BLM/SMN

Crystal War Army Unit Information Empty Re: Crystal War Army Unit Information

Post  Aenini Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am

Windurst Army Units

War Warlocks
    Taru War Warlocks are divided into 12 brigades and those are further broken down into 8 Caster Companies. As far as I can gather, the brigades are constallations.

Piscean Casters (this is the unit i put Aenini's dad Lando-Emando in): Appear during Campaign Battles as part of the Piscean Caster War Warlocks. In areas under allied control, they will deliver supplies to the fortifications and warp out. In areas under beastman control, they will attempt to bomb the fortifications. They will attempt to construct an Allied Belfry in offensive Campaign battles when Windurst's technological level allows. Piscean casters will not engage the enemy unless they are intercepted

At Ft. Karugo-Narugo there were the Sagittarian War Warlocks led by Kamolo-Domilo. Also the Taurean Casters (dont' know who led them) were there and were practically wiped out, only a few survived.

Aquarian Casters: Leader is Kayeel-Payeel . Squadron appears in various locations either fortifying or in Campaign Battles. They are among the few that may be dispatched to Beaucedine Glacier (S) and Xarcabard (S) once Windurst regains most territory in their cordon.
    Ariesian Casters: Led by Lutete. This squadron is only deployed to Garlaige Citadel.
    Capricornian Casters: Led by Zonpa-Zippa. This squadron is only deployed to West Sarutabaruta.
    Libran Casters: Led by Zolku-Azolku. Squadron appears in various locations either fortifying or in Campaign Battles. Buffs themselves with Protect IV and Shell III.
    Scorpian Casters: Led by Gariri. Squadron appears in various locations either fortifying or in Campaign Battles. They are among the few that may be dispatched to Beaucedine Glacier (S) and Xarcabard (S) once Windurst regains most territory in their cordon. Cast high-tier area spells, such as Thundaga III.

Missing Cancer, Gemini, Leo, and Virgo Caster Units.

Mithra Mercenaries
    The Mithra force in the Windurst army are called the Mithra Mercenaries. There are four brigades each lead by a Mercenary Major. Each brigade is broken down into Mercenary Companies lead by a Mercenary Captain.

Mithra Mercenary brigandes include:
    Python - led by Lhu Mhakaracca
    Tigress - led by Ghyo Molkot
    Cobra - led by Romaa Mihgo (confirmed as one of the 4 brigades)
    Anaconda - i belive led by Perih Vashai (she answered as a Mercenary Major)

(I found Tigress, Cobra, and Anaconda mentioned in a cut scene at Ft. Karugo-Narugo. Cobras went outside to draw the yugado into bow range, Anacondas were on the walls, and Tigresses were snipers.)

Additional companies:
    Crocodile Mercenary squadron - Led by Vhino Delkahngo. Squadron is only deployed to Sauromugue Champaign.
    Cougar Volunteer squadron - Led by Mikhe Aryohcha. Squadron is deployed only to Meriphataud Mountains.
    Wildcat Volunteer squadron - Led by Haja Zhwan.
    Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Post  Nekaru Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Cobra is also the unit that allowed non-mithra and other mercenaries to join it. If you sign up for the Windurst Army in the past you join the Cobra unit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:41 am